Thursday, September 18, 2014

Selfie with Sister Senani

Sister Senani is a nurse in the eye clinic (an invaluable nurse). I often refer to her in this blog. She is an incredible lady, who keeps the eye clinic running smoothly. When I don't know the answer to something, I am stumped, or I really need anything, I just ask Sister Senani. It is a reflexive instinct. She also has learned basic eye care, and I completely trust her to follow our clinic patients (follow-ups) when I am away.

I will say, I really enjoy her personality. She seems so serious on the outside, but I always love trying to get her to crack a smile. I usually will say something completely off the wall...and she'll start laughing (and then immediately stop and go back to her "serious" self). At any rate, she also has the driest sense of humor of anyone I have ever met. I find it hilarious.

Today, Dr. Grace (how we refer to the Dr. Mrs. Patel) and I made her take a selfie with us. She finally cracked a smile for today :)


Dr. Grace Patel, me, Sister Senani



No comments:

Post a Comment