Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nearly there...



I am proud to say that the duplicates of my diplomas and State of Oklahoma medical license have all arrived in the mail! I got them notarized today, and then went to the Oklahoma State Capitol (my first time there!) to get another certification of the documents.

Oklahoma State Capitol

It is a beautiful day here in Oklahoma City. The weather has been in the high 60s/low 70s. It is tough to be "stuck" indoors at work, but I am managing to get out in the evenings for some exercise.

That is about it here on the home front.

I am keeping otherwise busy doing work for Swaziland and Oklahoma project development, preparing for China, studying for boards, applying for jobs, seeing patients/operating, taking call, trying to exercise, and attempting to maintain somewhat of a social life.

My friend Rosie (optometrist here at Dean McGee) and I are going to go to Austin, Texas this weekend with her sister and a friend of theirs. I am really excited! I have heard great things about Austin but have never had the chance to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment